The Use of Marble in Luxury Interior Design
- November 25, 2019
Wondering how to update or refurbish your kitchen, bathroom or living room space?
Why not consider using Marble-effect Porcelain stoneware? These are Porcelain Floor & Wall tiles that enjoy the graphic design details of genuine Marble natural stone but with the benefits, like strength & durability, of a Porcelain tile.
- Using precious stones on floors walls and counters is a simple way to add sophistication to contemporary living
- Marble is one of the most enduring and fashionable of all Ceramic trends and is widely used
- Titan has obtained porcelain stoneware slabs that offer a faithful reproduction of Marble with its veining effects, color nuances, and shimmering effects
- They stand out with astonishing graphic realism and attention to detail in terms of colors, veins, fossil inclusions, and crystal fragments
- The mirror-polished surfaces guarantee exceptional qualities of resistance, strength, and ease of cleaning while accentuating every detail of the different types of Marble from the classic Statuario through to Arabesque, Breccia and Black
- In the most sophisticated designs, the product is transformed into precious stones such as geodes, onyx, alabasters and agates
Visit the Titan Lifestyle showroom to view the most recent additions to our Marble range from the Italian brand Valentino by Ceramiche Piemme.